2015 Honda Models
2014 Honda Models
- 2014 Honda Accord Coupe
- 2014 Honda Accord Hybrid
- 2014 Honda Accord Plug-in
- 2014 Honda Accord Sedan
- 2014 Honda Civic Coupe
- 2014 Honda Civic Hybrid
- 2014 Honda Civic Natural Gas
- 2014 Honda Civic Sedan
- 2014 Honda Civic Si Coupe
- 2014 Honda Civic Si Sedan
- 2014 Honda Crosstour
- 2014 Honda CR-V
- 2014 Honda CR-Z
- 2014 Honda Fit EV
- 2014 Honda Insight
- 2014 Honda Odyssey
- 2014 Honda Pilot
- 2014 Honda Ridgeline
Honda Motor Company, is a multinational corporation, engine manufacturer and engineering corporation headquartered in Japan.
The company manufactures automobiles and motorcycles, trucks, scooters, robots, jets and jet engines, ATV, water craft, electrical generators, marine engines, lawn and garden equipment, and aeronautical and other mobile technologies. Honda's line of luxury cars are branded Acura in North America and China.
Honda is the 5th largest automobile manufacturer in the world as well as the largest engine-maker in the world, producing more than 14 million internal combustion engines each year. As of August 2008 Honda surpassed Chrysler as 4th largest automobile manufacturer in United States. Currently, Honda is the second largest manufacturer in Japan behind Toyota and ahead of Nissan.
Honda is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. American Honda Motor Co. is based in Torrance, California. Honda Canada Inc. is headquartered in the Scarborough district of Toronto, Ontario, and is building new corporate headquarters in Markham, Ontario, scheduled to relocate in 2008. Hero Honda, a joint venture between India's Hero Group and Honda, is the largest manufacturer of two wheelers in the world. Honda of Canada Manufacturing is based in Alliston, Ontario. Honda has also created joint ventures around the world, such as Honda Siel Cars India Ltd, Hero Honda Motorcycles India Ltd, Guangzhou Honda and Dongfeng Honda Automobile Company in China and Honda Atlas Cars Pakistan.
With high gas prices and a weak US economy in June 2008, Honda has reported a 1% sales increase while its rivals including the Detroit Big Three and Toyota have reported double-digit losses. Analysts have attributed this to the model lineup which is the most fuel-efficient in the industry, as it largely avoided contesting the US truck and SUV market, and its flexible factories which could be retooled to produce in-demand vehicles. Honda's sales were up almost 20 percent from the same month last year. The Civic and the Accord were in the top five list of sales.
Honda in the News
- Rep. Mike Honda gets his House district wrong — listen to voicemail - SFGate (blog)
- MotoGP: Red Bull To Sponsor Repsol Honda Team - Cycle News
- Motocross: Trey Canard Re-Signs With Honda - Cycle News
- Honda asking used-car buyers to sign liability document [w/poll] - Autoblog (blog)
- MotoGP: Red Bull to Back Repsol Honda Through 2016 - Cycleworld
Honda in Blogs
- Honda profit rises 7 percent on cost cuts, Japan ... - Automotive News
- Honda Civic Tourer: car review | Martin Love | Technology | The ...
- Brickyard Grand Prix Race Report - Honda.com
- Honda Media Newsroom - Brickyard Grand Prix Race Report
- Honda Rolls Out Two Trials Bikes for 2015 - Honda.com
Honda on Twitter